He is supreme in every admirable way over everything:
* over galaxies and endless reaches of space;
* over the earth from the top of Mount Everest 29,000 feet up, to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean 36,000 feet down into the Mariana Trench;
* He is supreme over all plants and animals, from the peaceful Blue Whale to the microscopic killer viruses;
* over all weather and movements of the earth: hurricanes, tornadoes, monsoons, earthquakes, avalanches, floods, snow, rain, sleet;
* over all chemical processes that heal and destroy: cancer, AIDS, malaria, flu, and all the workings of antibiotics and a thousand healing medicines.
* He is supreme over all countries and all governments and all armies;
* over Al Qaeda and all terrorists and kidnappings and suicide bombings and beheadings;
* over bin Ladin and al-Zarqawi;
* over all nuclear threats from Iran or Russia or North Korea.
* He is supreme over all politics and elections;
* over all media and news and entertainment and sports and leisure;
* and over all education and universities and scholarship and science and research;
* and over all business and finance and industry and manufacturing and transportation;
* and over all the internet and information systems.
As Abraham Kuyper used to say, “there is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ, who is Sovereign over all, does not cry, ‘Mine!’” And rule with absolute supremacy. And though it may not seem so now, it is only a matter of time until he is revealed from heaven in flaming fire to give relief to those who trust him and righteous vengeance on those who don’t.